Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年6月3日星期四

02/06

today,i finish skul jor i go find my JASON
when i reach he home...
suddenly got one ppl cum talk to me...
he say y i smoke ...he say my look pretty but y wan smoke..
then bla bla bla ...so many thing...
i scare..i fast fast cal dear cum out wait me...

then tat SOHAI cal me again...
tat SOHAI say manny thing lah...
then i terus pass the phone to my dear...
my dear scold him..
cal him dun wan kacau me jor...

after we go leisure mall eating...
then go watch movie..

hehe XD
tis is first time wif dear watch movie...XD

finish movie jor..then i take taxi back home..
when i reach home..

tat SOHAI cal cum again !!!!!
he say he at FB
write me cheap woman...
i hate he i hate he...
i wan he die.. i dunwan hear he sound jor..
i dunwan i dunwan i dunwan....!!!!!!

dear..i so scare u dunwan me...i so scare u dun trust me..
dear..i promise u i wil be guai..i wont lie u again...
pls trust me again....

DEAR~I LOVE YOU

1 条评论: