Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年6月13日星期日

12/06 & 13/06

12/06

today i also no nid work..
today acc my mummy go out shopping
=)
at 3pm like tat my mummy say she wan go mid valley wif my ah yi...
then i dunwan go so i go law yat find my dear..
=)

tat kidmun arh....
yesterday say 3 or 3pm cum join me...
heng....5 pm sin reach law yat....
haizzz...whatever lah...
after kidmun cum..i wif her go eating
XD

finish eat we go TS hang loh...
no money so just can see cant buy...charm....


after tis we back law yat waiting we lou gong finish work..
suddenly my dear take out he ring(
tat ring wear at necklace geh)..
he say tis ring so espensive geh..tell me dun take out
=)
i got gam dong ^^
coz he is a first boy like tis help me wear a ring and give a ring to me =)
hehee XD kidmun at beside say tis condition like my dear make marriage to me =)

I LOVE U SO MUCH , DEAR

mid nite...me,dear & wahzai at cheras neway sing k until 4am~~
after sing k we go wahzai home sleep
=)
at morning 10 o clock..we go take breakfast...
finish breakfast , wahzai go work sin then i back dear house continue sleep
XD
at 1230 like tat dear cal me wake up coz his daddy at downside wait we..
so i wake up jor go down and up the car...tis is second time his daddy fetch me n dear go work....


at here i wan say SORRY to kidmun n randee =(
if not me ... u two wont like tis geh...
I'M SO SORRY =(


at 7pm i back home....
today my baby
miki back from singapore ... miss u arh baby...
when i reach home i go mcd ...miki n kidmun already at there wait me...
we at there watch worldcup
==
beside we table tat two boy so excite...


at 1030pm we all back home...
tomoro me n miki out to shopping n watch mo
vie
XD

I WAN SHOPPING !!!

but i wan control,coz i promise dear i wil not waste money n save money...

i wan save money buy a new laptop
=)

dear~ i love u

2 条评论:

  1. joey..
    u r vry sweet on tis relationship^^
    find 1 day cum out yam cha^^

    回复删除
  2. my babe~~im so miss u arh~~~
    long time no see u jor ><
    haha~yaa~tis time im really is happy n sweet =)
    i hope he will be my last boyfren n my forever lougong ^^
    he is so care me =)

    回复删除