Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年6月26日星期六

first time cook rice to dear ♥

25/06

today when i finish skul..
i fast fast back home prepare cook rice to my lovely dear...
when i cooking,i very scare the rice wil no taste n not delicious...
i dun think so much,i just think my dear is very hungry,so i fast fast cook..

at 230pm like tat...
i take bus go find my dear...

sorry dear,let u wait me too long time...

i noe dear hungry jor..
so i fast fast take out my sweet sweet rice to dear..
when he eat im so nervous, scare dear say not delicious...
haha~but dear say is ok~~delicious~~ =)

dear cal me prepare one more to WahZai,
so i go prepare to him...
when i ask he comment,he say nice XD
thx son =)

then i got prepare one more to Randee (kidmun cal me prepare to him)
when i take out to him,
he say dunwan wor...
wah~~cannot loh...
i use jor full heart make geh wor``
u dunwan eat~~~

but final he also got eat~~

then got extra one more~
so i take to gv my vvip eat loh...
reachel,kahleng,cheeling & mr.leong...
but , they gaduh.becoz the rice ..


then at 4pm..
me n kidmun go watch 'the haunting lover'

starting got a bit horrible...
but when finish orh..
me n kidmun feel tipu jor...
TIS MOVIE NOT NICE !!!!




finish movie,we at madam wong eat...
after eat we back low yat~~

today at zamai sushi buy jor one thing like ice cream but not ice cream geh thing to dear ~
dear very like eat XD

hehe~~i dun mind tat thing expensive or not..
point is dear like eat =)

at 930pm, i alone take LRT back home ...

dear.do u like i cook rice to u eat ?

I LOVE YOU ♥




没有评论:

发表评论