Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年10月22日星期五

Happy 5month annivesary ♥

Wooww !! October 22 !!!

Time pass fast like light!

First,
HAPPY FIVETH-MONTH ANNIVESARY to me and my baby boy!


 

Just for you :)
You are an adult,I guess,you know whats wrong and right,
and I,I am still learning,changing,moving on,
I don't know what I'm gonna be,or will my personality changes.
I do things like a normal teenagers did.
Being naive,foolish or maybe not obedient enough.
I'm trying,
I'm trying to be mature for you,and stay away from troubles.
I tried to solve problems myself,so I kept silent,
Cause I just don't want things to mess up with you
Same,you have troubles for yourself and I don't wanna double up yours.
I don't mind you are not telling me,cause I know I couldn't help.
If,if you need someone to talk to,I,could be a great listener.

im so ugly ><

babe i love you  ♥ ♥ ♥

没有评论:

发表评论