Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年11月1日星期一

My Feeling ♥

Suddenly feel have something want to share out , so need a dictionary beside me and start to blogging now =)   ps:i will try to less write short form and forgive my english grammar no good~~

I feel so blissful that he still love me so much,and I noe it is increasing =)
I love to stick him,I just love to hold his hand, sleep on his shoulder ~~~ XD
yes,this is REALISTIC blissful feeling !!!!

He always hold my hand whenever we go~~~yeah,hold hand just like our hearts was link~~hehe~~~ Sometime I was wonder why still have a lot of couples separate walk or one walk at the front and one at the back ??? Anyway, hold hands is a simple action and yet ESSENTIAL action~~~wakakak :)

Can you promise me,we hold each other hand tight and never let go until old ??



OMG ! Jason,I Miss You now ***





没有评论:

发表评论