Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年12月25日星期六

Happy 7month anniversary + Merry Christmas

First , i need to say MERRY CHRISTMAX !!!

hoho..i dint have go any where to celebrate,just at Christmas Eve with Dear , Wahzai and Aken take a simple dinner + supper .


HAPPY 7MONTH ANNIVERSARY

22th December 2010

It is our 7months, baby thanks for light up my life :D
this 7months,we getting closer,getting to love each other more and more.
I want to be the only one that own your love :D

I may not the best, but I insist to be the best.
Babe always angry about me, but I know it all about caring and excessive love.
He care me that why he always so nervous on my things or even more focus my things~~Same to me.. HAHA XDD
I feel very lucky my Babe is very circumspect person.


I LOVE YOU ♥♥♥

没有评论:

发表评论