Daisypath Anniversary tickers

2010年12月15日星期三

my Christmas Present

Jing goo bell jing goo bell ~~
now is 15th december 2010 , but i already get my frist chrismas present . =)
hehe,i love it ..

jiang jiang jiang !!!
my santa claus is Mr.Jason !!

yesterday i get a call and out to Cheras DIET Cafe yamcha at 1030pm
my dear come join us around 1130pm
we just order beverage , cause we plan later go eat Thai food .

we at Thai food restaurant order tomyam seafood soup , gam hiong ju ju luo ,gam hiong lala,xiu si ham and xiu pou yu ..
OMG !! all so spicy , and i so less eat , NO ! is i cant eat spicy !
we all say spicy but we eat clear.haha..actually is nice and delicious .
but i cant eat too spicy so i just eat a bit ..

1am , we all back home .
when reach my home , my dear accompany me take lift and reach my floor , he suddenly take the present to me and say this is for me ..AHHHHH... so surprise...

is a LV bag !!



my dear also have buy one for he self..
thanks my dear and i will respond to him ..
hehe.. i already know what i want to gift him..


babe,i really surprise you gift me a LV bag .
actually i just ask you buy a DVD to me for christmas present.
babe,dont waste money buy for me again , okay ?


i love you , muackxx

thanks my santa claus Mr.Jason

没有评论:

发表评论